Packaging & Delivery
Packing steps for aluminum windows:
Step 1.Protective tape protects frames from scratches;
Step 2.Keep windows fixed on iron pallets;
Step 3.Tie up windows on the iron pallets with plastic belts;
Step 4.PE films keep windows away from sea water;
Step 5.Fill in the space between each two iron pallets by air bags;
Step 6.Tie up iron pallets in container with plastic belts.
Our packages will ensure the windows arrive at project jobsite in good conditions.
30 - 38 working day after payment
Packing loading :
|Guarantee Period||10 Years|
|Production Experience||available for housing series; residentials series;|
|Wall Type:||meet double brick; brick vaneer; concrete; |
|subframes:||wooden frame; steel structure|
|Freight fee:||angels; timber reveals; sub-head; sub sills available.|
D for 1*20'ft to Melbone
|Sample lead time||7 days|
|Delivery Time on mass order:||15 days for standard color; 38 days for customized color|
1.Protective tape protects frames from scratches;
2.Keep windows or doors fixed on iron pallets;
3.Tie up windows or doors on the iron pallets with plastic belts;
4.PE films to keep away from sea water;
5.Fill in the space between each two iron pallets by air bags;
6.Tie up iron pallets in container with plastic belts.
Our packages will ensure the windows and doors arrive at project jobsite in good conditions.FAQ
1.How to place an order?
1) Inquiry from customer for a particular product or project;
2) Customer offer us project drawing or purchasing list for our checking;
3) Our team work on the building information, and work out a solution for each product and also quotation;
4) Customer check and confirm the solution and quotation, then sign the PI and arrange deposit;
5) We offer the details shop drawing for each products and customer confirm each shop drawing;
6) Arrange production;
7) Quality check by our QC or the customer;
8) Arrange shipping after receive customer's balance;
9) After -sales service.
2.How to do the aluminum windows and doors maintenance?
1) Soot formation and deformation is the common problem of the aluminum alloy windows and doors, so need to keep the door frame is clean, especially the push-pull groove
2) Soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent is the right choice for the cleaning,do not use soap and washing powder and other strong acid-base detergent
3) Positioning shaft pin, shower hinge, floor spring are the damageable parts of aluminum alloy window and door ,it is necessary to keep them clean and flexible
4) Glass sealant is the key part to guarantee the windows and doors heat preservation,replace it in time if it is broken
|Name:||Kalia Ms zhang|
| || |
| || |
| || |
TEL; +86 13913520044